Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blizzard Books

Ever played the stranded  island game?  You know the one where you pick the people who you would want with you??  Well this is essentially the same just with books!  If you were in a blizzard and were stuck at home which books would you want to have by your side?  They can be old ones, new ones, or ones that haven't even been released yet but you know you would want to read before all the book store doors were frozen shut forever.  Here are our picks for the month!  We will try and update this every month or so =)
1.

Of course Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout is our number one book we need to keep us warm.  I mean lets face it Daemon is definitely the right man for the job.



2.
Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe looks amazing and we can not wait to get our hands on it.  Electric power-blizzard must we say more??   I can totally see it keeping us occupied while the snow falls down outside.   There is no cover yet for this one but with all the electric and flame talk in the summary blurb we know it will be hot ;)

3.

And last but not least we have a classic favorite that every person who reads should have in their collections for those cold snowy days.  Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling!!  Enough said on that one!

So that is our list for the month of Dec!  What are your Blizzard Books??  Leave us comment and let us know!

6 comments:

  1. Well there isn't a book I've read this month so far that I would want to reread, so I'll have to go with some books that I've read last month & others I hope to read soon. ;)

    Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
    Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
    Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
    Amplified by Tara Kelly
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all your choices! I really want to read Pure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blizzard books would be:
    The Bronze Horseman
    The Piper's Son
    Anna and the French Kiss
    Where She Went
    The Hunger Games

    I'm actually going to make it a point to try and re-read some of my faves in 2012. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read The Bronze Horseman! I need push that up on my tbr. I love all the other ones you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great choices Arlene! I like your choices too A.J.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes definitely Harry Potter, and The Hunger Games.

    I really want to read Obsidian , but chapters.ca doesn't have it online so I cant order it:( Only a used one but I want a new one!

    ReplyDelete