Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, #62


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.
Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle
Expected publication: October 21, 2014
Publisher: Poppy
The romantic story of a girl who gets plucked from obscurity to star in the next major feature film franchise based on a book and the ensuing love triangles she gets entangled in on—-and off screen.


Meet Paige Townsen, Rainer Devon, and Jordan Wilder…

When Paige Townsen, a young unknown, gets cast in the movie adaptation of a blockbuster book series, her life changes practically overnight. Within a month, Paige has traded the quiet streets of her hometown for a crowded movie set on the shores of Maui, and is spending quality time with her co-star Rainer Devon, one of People’s Sexiest Men Alive. But when troubled star Jordan Wilder lands the role of the other point in the movie’s famous love triangle, Paige’s crazy new life gets even crazier.

In this coming-of-age romance inspired by the kind of celeb hookups that get clever nicknames and a million page views, Paige must figure out who she is – and who she wants – while the whole world watches.

Chances are I'm always going to gravitate to a YA Contemporary. I like the realist fiction feels and this just has my name all over it. Hard not to think of a few of my favorite books that have hit the big screen and well, the story sounds like it might be as fun as reading a rag mag, so count me in!

Sooo, what book are you waiting on???


7 comments:

  1. Cute cover! Love the idea! Contemp romance where the character is cast in a YA book movie adaptation. Love triangles get on my nerves but hopefully it won't be too bad. Thanks for stopping by My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does look really good! I love shows about actors. Great pick! Happy Wednesday!
    Brittney @Reviews from a Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved Rebecca serle's when you where mine. lovely R & J twist retelling. And this sounds so cute
    my WoW


    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read one review so far, which was a little less than stellar, but still want to read it, sounds fun. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds interesting. A little different from what I've been reading lately, but that can be a good thing. Thanks for sharing it! Mine is Queen Bee Goes Home Again by Haywood Smith
    http://razzberrycoloredglasses.blogspot.com/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday-52-queen-bee-goes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sound of this one! Fun...glamor....excitement! Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “RUTH’S JOURNEY”

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover alone wants me WANT this so badly!! And the story sounds like a lot of fun! Gee, I wish I could get discovered like that......and then be cast in a movie with two hot guys.... Thanks for stoking my daydreams! Lol. : )

    ReplyDelete