Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #75

A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review. 

Our recap for the week!


Guest Post:
Jeanne Ryan

Memes:
Teaser Tuesady
Waiting on Wednesday

What landed in our happy hands this week!

Lion Heart (Scarlet, #3) Hold Me Like a Breath (Once Upon a Crime Family, #1) Cold Burn of Magic (Black Blade #1) The Shattered Court (A Novel of the Four Arts, #1) How to Say I Love You Out Loud Lying Out Loud Public Enemies (Immortal Game, #2) Ice Kissed (Kanin Chronicles, #2) Seed
For Review:

Everything That Makes You
Traded:

Hook's Revenge (Hook's Revenge, #1)
Won:

Frostfire (Kanin Chronicles, #1)
Purchased:

*Special thanks to Bloomsbury, K-Teen, Roc,  Swoon Reads, Scholastic,  Fiewel & Friends, Running Press Kids, & St.Martin's Press*

That's it for us this week! I hope everyone had an amazing week as well. Leave me a link so I can see all your pretties!




8 comments:

  1. Great haul guys! I'm ready to read a few of these. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Hold Me Like a Breath and How To Say i Love You Out Loud as well this week. They look so good...I read Seed a while ago, and can I just say I really liked it. I gave it five stars. The Shattered Court's cover has to be one of my favorites. I really like it. Enjoy all your books. :)


    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL and How to Say I Love You Out Loud both seem like pretty good reads! I really hope you enjoy them. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of awesomeness! I also have Lion Heart, Hold Me Like A Breath, Ice Kissed, The Shattered Court, Public Enemies. Have you read Frostfire? It's pretty great! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very curious about This Shattered Court. I love that cover and yeah...fantasy always a winner for me. I wish the cover art hadn't changed looks for Aguirre's series but hopefully PE will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh, I'm so dying for LOL! I need that book. Enjoy all your new pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Shattered Court and Ice Kissed both look amazing. I will have to look into them. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete