Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is..
Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016  

Arlene
First, I would like to finish reading Richelle Mead's Bloodlines series this year. I only have books 5 and 6 to go, and they have been sitting on my shelf for quite sometime. For an author I adore so much, this shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.

Second,  I would like to be more flexible with my YA genre hopping. I used to read all sorts of YA books.  But for quite some time, I've been sticking to Contemporary and the occasional Fantasy. I'd like to jump back into YA Paranormal to cleanse my reading palette.

Lastly, I'd like to make more time this year to mingle a bit more on social media. That includes blog hopping, tweeting, and commenting on Goodreads a bit more. I feel in the last year or so, I've become a silent observer. It might be time to find my virtual voice again…. Watch out! :)

Crystal
Finish reading at least one series that is currently complete.
I would also like to finish up all my outstanding ARCs--they are staring at me!
 I really want to start scheduling my blog posts in advance so I can focus better.

Milka
Finish reading The Lunar Chronicles.
Read more backlist titles.

Tina
 I would like to resolve to only buy the books that I really want.
I would like to resolve to start and finish the already completed book series sitting on my self.
I would like to resolve to read as many books on my shelf at home collecting dust. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to all of you with your 2016 resolutions!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-38/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
    Poker Indonesia
    Mamipoker.com
    www.mamipoker.com
    Poker Indonesia
    Mamipoker.com

    ReplyDelete